Monday, August 20, 2007

What happened to our bed??

So Saturday night was pretty rough. Baby Malin was really clingy and would only sleep unless I was holding him. So he didn't go to his bed until 1AM. And then Malin had to be up at 5AM to make it to Priesthood leadership meeting at 6AM in Casa Grande. That woke all the kids up and so I just had them all come to Malins and my bed so we could all sleep for one more hour before we had to be to church at 8 AM!! I woke at 6:30 AM to this picture.........

OH the joys of parenting......I love my kids

6 comments:

Linda Merrill said...

How precious! I love it!

Linda Merrill said...

oh yeah, I love the color of your walls, did you paint them yourselves? And the template on my blog I can't remember but you can change the colors on any of the templates - just go to fonts and colors... I changed all the backround colors on mine, they started out white.

Leah said...

Ughh...do you have a backache? I can't believe that your little one slept through the older girls...that is a sweet picture too!

Leah said...

Hey Sarah
You have to resize the picture. If you want to send it to me I will edit and resize it for you. Send it as a full size resolution attachment as a file. Email me at leahdavis1@hotmail.com
And we need to get together and do a family picture sometime!

Linda said...

I just really want to squish those cute little diaper buns on Baby Malin. Is he just so squishy? LOVE IT!!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Oh! What cute kids. And what a precious moment. Your little man is getting so big! What cute chunky legs he has. Reminds me of my son.