Thursday, August 16, 2007

BYU Vocal Point - Home

Ok, I know some of you have seen this, but I just wanted to post it on my blog. My brother Ryan is part of BYU's 9 part accoustic accapella men's quartet. These 2 clips are him performing the solo "Home" with back up accoustics, and the second "He is Born" actually won them 1st place at internationals in New York City!!! He is amazing!!(Ok I'm just a little biased....what can I say he's my brother.) If you want to see more of their performances, go to www.youtube.com and type in "Vocal Point" in the search line. They sing alot more songs on there. Right now he is in Nauvoo performing with Vocal Point. He told me that this past Monday night they sang "Praise to the Man" at Carthage Jail. What an amazing experience for him. He is trying out for American Idol. You might just see him on TV in January. GO RYAN!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Wow that is so cool for him! He is so talented. I am so glad he having such an amazing time. Thanks for sharing....his voice brings back memories of choir!