Friday, August 10, 2007

We must be crazy......

So on August 3rd, Malin and I, Nelson and Kelsey, Dayna and Glen, and Jacob hiked up to a peak right above our cabin. We like to call it "Baldy". Because it's all rock at the top. It was about a hour and a half hike one way. So three hours it took us. It rained the whole time too!! I definately got a good workout...felt like I was squatting for three hours! Especially on the way down, because we went straight down the cliff instead of going on the trail. WOW, what a rush!! What a beautiful world we live in. Mom Lewis and Aunt Janae watched our three kiddos so we could do it. Thanks mom! MEMORIES!
http://widget-56.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=504403158271182934&site=widget-56.slide.com" style="width:400px;height:320px" name="flashticker" align="middle">

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hey that is funny that you were up there because we were up there camping also. We were staying in cabins up in columbine. Yeah didn't you just love that rain. I wanted to go out and hike so bad but it was so muddy and rainy that we just stayed inside most the time. The guys/kids did get a football game in though. Where is the Lewis cabin at?

Leah said...

Sarah
These pictures are so cute! How fun to have a cabin to go to. I love Mt. Graham. Go hikers!

Amanda Stephan said...

Sarah, of course I remember you! I can't believe you guys have three kids! How fun and exciting! I'm glad you found me...now I can keep tabs on your cute family!!!

Linda Merrill said...

Wow - that must feel awesome to hike that! Sounds like an adrenaline rush... way to go! When am I going to see Baby Malin? I want to meet him and squish him... :0)