Thursday, August 16, 2007

Savannah started Preschool !!

Miss Savannah started preschool in the Letter Bugs Preschool last week. She loves it! I just LOVE hearing her tell me all the things she is doing when I pick her up from Preschool. I debated whether to teach her myself or put her in a formal setting. I decided she needed the formal setting to get her ready for kindergarten.....in a year. My baby is growing up to fast!!! It's sad and happy at the same time. She is really asking some complex questions lately and tells me often that it's hard to grow up. She would rather be my little girl forever. I would love that, but lifes not always fair and soon I will have to send her into this crazy world and pray that she will CHOOSE THE RIGHT. Savannah is my shining Star.

3 comments:

Jill Rogers said...

Hey Sara! This is Jill (Griffin) Rogers- just so you don't think I'm some stranger looking at your blog. But I love it! Your little girls and little Malin are ADORABLE! Parenthood is amazing and It's fun to see how much fun you're having with it. I may rack your brain in a year or two for fun activities for our little boy to keep him away from the T.V.- I saw your little craft table and it's SUCH a good idea!

Keep up the posts, I really enjoy them! Oh, also- do you have Bethany's email address or anything? I've been feeling like I should send her a hello or something and haven't found a way too. Thanks!

Candace said...

Aw, Sarah, she is such a sweetie pie!! It must be so bittersweet to see your baby girl growing up!!

Linda said...

Savannah is a doll, she's way cute. And Sarah, thanks so much for the birthday message you left me. You're so thoughtful. Love you!