Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Linda tagged me.....

Tagged . . . seven random things about me Linda tagged me, so here are seven random things about me...... 1. I DO NOT like sushi. 2. I have lost 7 pounds on the past 3 weeks!The yoga ball is my friend, and I got a great CORE workout to go with it. Perfect for the baby belly that I have acquired........Ugh 3. I broke my arm TWICE when I was 6 years old. The second one happened a week after I got my cast off from the FIRST time. I know, I'm evil knievel. 4. I'm obsessed with yard sales!! Give me all your change and I'll find you a treasure!! No seriously, the last yard sale I went to, this lady was going through a divorce so she was trying to sell EVERYTHING in her house before she had to claim it in the divorce......so, I got brand new DVD's for $3, The cutest exercise pants from Express for 50 cents, cute red dishware for decor in my kitchen, and the cutest undershirts with the lace at the bottom. Oh gotta love those yard sales. I also got a brand new baby walker for $5! 5. I love reading.....obesessed with it. Every chance I get, I will read. 6. A year ago. last April, I went to New York and toured all the sights. What an experience! I also watched my brother compete at Internationals in the Lincoln Center with BYU Vocal Point. I went to the , NYC Temple and Statue of Liberty, GRound Zero, and more great places. 7. We had Maricopa Fire Department at our door last night at midnight!!Our Fire Alarm was detecting signs of Carbon Monoxide, so, just to be safe than sorry, we called 911, like instructed on the Fire Alarm, and they came out and tested for CO. Gratefully, it was just a defective Fire Alarm and we all got to bed by 1:00. Crazy night! So there's eight random things about me. I now tag DAYNA AND ESTHER!!

No comments: