Saturday, August 18, 2007

Date Night: Lifetime Fitness

This is Malin writing. I thought I would take a couple of minutes and write about our wonderful date night. I love my wife. I have always wanted to go and checkout Lifetime Fitness. If you have not been to this gym, you need to. It is a blast. They have everything. We live way to far for us to have a membership and its a bit pricey. So, I decided to take my beautiful wife there and we signed up for a free week. We started out with some cardio, then on to the weights. After about 1 hour, we went down to their pools. The outdoor pool, was a salt water pool. It was so nice not to have our eyes hurting from the chlorine. Everything was so refreshing. It was a cheap (free), however enjoyable date. We are also in a babysitting co-op with members in our ward. It really is a great way to have date night. Fun times!

3 comments:

Candace said...

What a fun couple you two are. :)

Jeff or Amanda Nemelka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff or Amanda Nemelka said...

LEWIS,
You always were a softy. Talking about love and such. Dude, this is Nemelka! Email me(mrnemelka@gmail.com) I have info on the Pres that you wanted. Also, I was going to tell you about http://www.mission.net/mexico/guadalajara/alumnilist.php?uID=222142 but looks like you know about it.

It's been awhile since I have been there and talked to you. Lets talk ELDER! (IF you havn't been upgraded yet!) Perhaps a Bishop or a High Priest if your one of those. Leave me alone. I tease.
-Jeff