Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Jessica Tagged me.

"I can't wait" tag Jessica, my cousin by marriage, tagged me like three weeks ago, and I just noticed it!! sorry Jessica. So here is my "Top Ten things I Can't Wait For" 1. I can't wait until Malin is done with his Masters so I can start school. I am thirsting for knowledge! 2. I can't wait til Savannah starts Kinergarten......ok I CAN wait for this, ofcourse, because I want her to be my little girl forever, but it's a big milestone for our 1st child!! 3. I can't wait until Malin and I get to go canoing down the Gila River next April with my side of the family. 4. I can't wait until I fit back into all my size 10 clothes. They are all sitting in my closet waiting patiently for me to lose this baby weight that should be gone by now.......it's taking longer with third baby. UGH 5. I can't wait til we get grass in our backyard. then we can roll around in it and look at the stars at night. 6. I can't wait til we go to Disneyland!! We have a Disneyland Fund in the bank(small at the moment), but we started a fund in the kitchen so the girls can see the money growing. They love finding change and going straight to the Disneyland Fund and putting there money in it. We were going to go this summer, but we decided to wait until Malin s done with this Masters, and Baby Malin is older and can walk and stuff. It's a great way to discipline too. If the girls are acting up, I tell them " You won't be able to go to Disneyland if you keep it up." It's working! The other day I did something wrong and Savanah told me, UHho mom, you're not going to Disneyland.!HAHA!! 7. I can't wait for ALL my brothers and sisters to get married and have children. Our kids need some Innes cousins!! 8. I can't wait for date night on Friday! Malin and I are in a babysitting co-op with4 families in our ward. So every Friday we have a babysitter and every 4th friday we babysit twelve kids for 4 hours. It's perfect!! 9. I can't wait til Christmas! I love Christmas. 10. I can't for the day when my weaknesses and imperfections don't hold me back. oh what a world that would be!!

2 comments:

Amanda Stephan said...

Sarah, you are too cute!!! Did you leave me a comment about pics?? If so, yes, I live in AZ, I'm in east mesa! If you are interested in pics then go to my website and email me from there (my site isn't done so I'm just warning you...prices aren't up yet). amandastephan.com, and then we can chat! Oh, and good job painting...that always seems to get neglected, mostly because it can be a pain! ha ha.

Erin said...

Oh, yea! I found you. I left you a comment on MY blog because you don't have a link from your profile and I couldn't find you! Yes, totally remember you! Ok, here's the deal - go to shabbytulips.blogspot.com. A few posts down you'll see directions to make your own template. There will be two links. One is the directions. The other is a starter template. You'll have to go to shappyprincess.com and find the digital paper that you want. Just download it to your computer. Then you'll have to upload it to photobucket, and then copy and paste into the starter template. Sounds complicated, but it's all in the directions.

Hey, cute family!! Where are you guys living right now?