Monday, August 27, 2007

The Hallway gets a makeover

BEFORE .......................................................................................................................................................................................... AFTER With the help of my three kids.......I managed to paint the hallway in record time. 3 hours!!! I put the baby to sleep, put on a movie for the girlies, and went to town painting the hallway!! We had planned to paint it 5 MONTHS AGO when we painted the rest of the house............. but it didn't happen until now. SO, here it is! FINALLY done!! Wow what a difference it makes, especially since the old white wall was FLAT paint and it did not wash off well with little hands on it. This is also a surprise to my husband....he didn't know I was doing this. He always flips when I try to take on big projects like this. Surprise honey!! I did it, cleaned it up, and will STILL have dinner on the table. It was definately a good day....so far. I still have another hallway to paint. Hopefully it won't take another 5 months to get it done. UGH. Malin is REALLY busy right now so I'm sure this is a relief to see this hallway painted. YEAH!!! It's done!!!!

4 comments:

Malin said...

WOW. Sarah great job! You are amazing! Love, Malin

Linda said...

Sarah, you know how to get things done! Looks great! All of my walls are still white and boring in my house and I don't like it. I just always dream about maybe one day having them painted, but I wouldn't even know where to start. You go girl!

Jill Rogers said...

Looks great! I really love that style. I'm so excited to have a place of my own some time so that I can't paint my walls! WOOT WOOT!

Candace said...

WOW! What a difference a little paint makes! It looks awesome, Sarah. I think it makes it look so much more warm and inviting. You are talented with that stuff!!