Thursday, August 16, 2007

Am I addicted?...

So I just got back from the book club that I am in and man was it a good discussion. We read and discussed the first two books of Stephenie Meyer's "Vampire" series. Twilight and New Moon.....whoa they are good!!! I can't believe I liked them. But once you start reading them you cannot put them down!! Our discussion lasted 2 and a half hours!! I just got the third book, Eclipse, and plan on reading it ...tomorrow. AAAHHH! My house will go to pot again while I read my book....but oh well...life is short and I want to read my book. So there. Laundry and dishes will have to wait. If you are looking for a good book to read in your leisure, I give these books 5 STARS. Happy reading! Beware, you will become addicted.......like I am.

3 comments:

Leah said...

You know it girl! I just started Eclipse last night.....I too love them! Glad you do too!
And your little girl is just too cute! Preschool is so fun and wow you have a 4 year old? That's is crazy!

Candace said...

I'll have to look into this...I'm ALWAYS looking for a good book to read! I know I'll get addicted though...but like you said, the laundry and dishes can WAIT when you have a good book to read! :)

Linda said...

What is so addicting about these books? I'm so curious... everyone I know is reading them. I guess I better find out.