Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring Recital for Sarah's Piano Studio...

Savannah played in her first Recital! May 8th, 2008 was the big day. She played A Bear's Song and Mary Had a Little Lamb. We had it at our home, and all but 2 students were able to attend. 14 students in all! The best part was by far seeing my own daughter play in her first recital!! I'm so proud of you Savannah. Below are some pictures of parents that attended. We transformed our WHOLE house. Hopefully, we will get a community center soon and have our Recital there. Thanks to My Hunky Hunk Malin for moving the piano and setting up chairs, and putting up with the pregnant hormonal woman......love you babe!

1 comment:

Erin Willis said...

Wow, I can't believe Savannah is getting so big! Did my Aunt Sharon call you about lessons? She has a 10 y/o daughter that she wants to get into piano. They live out in the boonies by you. j/k