Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mother's Day Love 2008

My Mother's day was wonderful. Malin did his best to make me a yummy breakfast, and he surprised with a much needed LARGE crockpot and BEAUTIFUL Flowers.

Then Savannah made me cry with the sweetest card I have ever seen. She was so cute when she gave it to me. "Mom and Me"

Best Friends Forever mom and Me

Picking Flowers and climbing trees

A shoulder to cry on, secrets to share.

Warm hearts and hands that really care.

I love you Mom.

Aubrey also made some cute artwork that I loved. I didn't get a picture of it though. I love my little Aubrey and her little creations. She LOVES to cut and glue and she's actually good at it!

I decided to start a new tradition for Mothers Day. Instead of thinking just about myself, I want to focus on why I love being a mother and I want to make sure my family knows that. So, for each child and ofcourse my honey, I wrote 10 reasons why I LOVE being their mother.

Here they are: 10 Reasons why I love Being Your Mommy

Baby Malin

1. I get to see your smiley face when you wake up.

2. I get to change your diapers.

3.I get to kiss your luscious cheeks.

4.I get to see you love cars and balls.

5.I get to hear you jabber and learn new words.

6.I get to snuggle with you.

7.I get to play with you.

8.I love to see you play naked in the pool.

9.I get to style your hair.

10.I get to love you everyday for the rest of Eternity.

Aubrey

1.I get to read you books.

2. I get to be your Preschool Teacher.

3. I get to hear you bear you Testimony at every FHE.

4. I get to see your happy smile every morning.

5.I get to teach you the True Gospel.

6.I get to tickle you.

7.I get to do your hair so pretty.

8.I love when I get to snuggle you.

9.I get to feed you healthy food.

10. I get to be YOUR mommy forever.

Savannah

1.I get to hear your happy contagious laugh.

2.I get to see your cute buns. Yes, you have cute buns.

3. I get to hear your growing testimony at every FHE.

4. I love that I get to see you love being pretty in your skirts. You love skirts!

5. I love when you're nice to your friends.

6. Your smile makes me happy. You're my shining star.

7. You like to eat healthy.

8. I get to watch you ride your bike SO fast.

9. I get to snuggle with you and hug and kiss you.

10. You're my daugher forever.

LOVE, MOMMY

Mother Day 2008

AND

10 Reasons Why I love Being Your Wife

To: Malin Warren

*Beware for mushiness* just a little bit

1. I get to hug you and kiss your lips.

2. I get to say I'm sorry and ask forgiveness when my imperfections show through.

3.You ALWAYS motivate and inspire me.

4. I get to feed you.

5. I get to watch you have a passion. (hunting) Thanks for letting me have a passion.

6. I learn and grow from your testimony.

7. I get to go on date nights with you.

8. I get to make goals for our family and the future WITH YOU.

9. I get to be wrapped up in your arms.

10. I get to be married to my one true love for Eternity.

Love, Sarah

And, to top it all off.....Malin surprised me and ordered the couches that we have been looking at for a long time!! They are being delivered TODAY May 24, 2008. Here's a before picture. I'll post the after picture SOON. Oh, and I just wanted to SAY THANK YOU to my friend Kami from my ward that GAVE me these wonderful red curtains that she HAND MADE!!!What a great friend she is!! I love them!!

AFTER!!!!!AHHHHH!!!! Chocolate Brown, Micro Fiber, FeatherDOWN Sectional. WE love it......

1 comment:

Marisa and Rob said...

I love your couch!!! Look's great!! :)