Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day at Makutu's Island

Saturday Morning is becoming a great morning to update our blog for the week. So here's how our week went, starting on Monday. Monday was Memorial Day. First, I just need to express my gratefulness to all the men and women that are overseas fighting for our freedom that we seem to take for granted. They are over in Iraq for a reason!!! They are very needed. If you think they are not needed, watch these movies, RESCUE DAWN and KITE RUNNER. WE ARE AT war and we need our soldiers overseas! I am so grateful for their service and sacrifice for my freedom. May God Bless them and their families.
On to a lighter note.......WE as a family had a great time at Makutu's Island. http://www.makutusisland.com/ It's a 20,000 sq foot indoor jungle gym. It was great!! Enjoy the pics!
Savannah and Aubrey waiting for their pizza in the under water cafe. Baby Malin enjoying his pizza.
Baby Malin looking in the funny mirror. Savannah found one of four keys and got to pick out of the treasure box. She got this cool Makutu's Island T-shirt.

Baby Malin again in the mirrors.The kids made an obstacle course.Aubrey in action on her homemade Obstacle Course

Mommy and Aubrey in the 3 story high rope bridge. Fun!! But kind of scary.....

Malin was in heaven. He loved it! Look at that cute smile.Savannah poses for one last shot. She had a blast climbing and hiding and going down 3 story slides over and over again.!Daddy helping Aubrey put her shoes on for departure. Look at the background it's Awsome!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like it is so much fun!!!! How are you feeling? Since I have never had a baby before and you are on your 4th and we are due the same time, can I come to you with questions!? haha. I hope you are feeling good. Jace thinks that you guys need to move back to Thatcher... just a suggestion.. :-)

Marisa and Rob said...

Makutu's Island!!! That is a fun place!!! I went thier a lot for work, when I worked for V.I.K. a before and after school program for kids it's with Gilbert Public School's and I loved it there. I can't wait to take Amirra there someday!! Looks like you guys had a blast :)