Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Congratulations Glen Jackson!!

Glen Jackson, our uncle, just graduated from ASU with his Bachelors in Kinesiology. He graduated with honors too!! Congratulations Glen and Dayna. On Friday May 9th, we attended a Family Dinner for him. The older kids got all the kids together and had them put on the performance on the stage. This picture is worth a thousand words. The looks on my daugthers faces say it all. They love to sing!And someone brought balls to play with and OFCOURSE Malin was in heaven. Don't you just get in a trance by those blue eyes. Go ahead take a close look....he's cute. (Ok, I know I like to brag about my kids, but it's my blog right?!)

2 comments:

Candace said...

Sarah, you have EVERY right to brag, even if this wasn't your blog 'cause your kids ARE darling!! :)

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Wow, little Malin is so big! And I love those blue eyes too. What a doll. He's like a precious moments character.