Saturday, May 24, 2008

Leisel is the Star at Prom.....

Last weekend I went to Thatcher to help my sister with Prom. She is in the Junior Class Presidency(Vice PResident) so she was in charge of Decorating. Plus, she went to Prom with the Junior Class President, so she was a busy girl. Jill and I had a fun time curling and hairspraying each strand of her hair. Phewww!! What a task that was! Here's a few pics of decorating and her with her favorite sister and with her date. We love you Leisel!'
"A Red Carpet Affair" The Red Carpet with Leisel at the end. The Beauty. Leisel and Ethan McCrae
Buff!Her Group that she went to the Tucson Zoo with. Look at all those modest dresses!The date with Ty, Savannah, Aubrey and JillLeisel's gonna hate me for putting this picture in, but I just thought it was so cute! One of the moms made them pose this way. They are just Friends.....believe me!Demi, Leisel and Allred(I don't know her first name.) Beautiful dresses!!

2 comments:

The Meehl Family said...

It's Katelyn

Marisa and Rob said...

Prom...so many great memories!! :) She did a great job. I love the red carpet :) And I love her dress!!!