Friday, November 28, 2008

Winter Piano Recital/Sarah's Piano Studio 2008

Students ready for the Recital
All the Students including my very own Savannah......she is ready to really start this next semester.....her interest in piano has really peaked lately. I had the Recital at Aunt Esther's house.....she lives right behind us. It was perfect. Thanks Esther ad Jesse! We are so grateful for you. I gave each student a certificate and also a huge symphony bar with the saying, " Since you do so well at playing symphony's with your hands, you deserve to have fun EATING symphony's with your hands." They all did so well. I had a student that was asked to accompany for the High School choir, so I helped him with all the songs, some very hard, and he had some special guests from the choir come and sing while he accompanied......accompanying is SO different that performing.

No comments: