Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oct 13th to 19th '08 Back to School for Savannah and Mommy......and an Elk Scout.

After a 10 day vacation at Grandma and Grandpa's house...we definately had some catching up to do!! Savannah started early morning Kindergarten at 7:30 on Oct 13th. That was a big adjustment! Especially for me, I'm not a morning person. We have adjusted well since then. She goes until 10:30. We love it. Just the right amount of time for a Kindergartener. We were excited to be in our own beds again.
I also started my first official UOP Psychology class on Oct 14th. It's great! I have a 98 .8 % in the class with one week to go!(Ends Nov. 17th)
The Following weekend Malin went on his First Offical Elk Scout Hunt with some of his good friends from Ajo. The Moore Brothers(great guys), and his brother Nelson and Brother in law Glen Jackson. On Tuesday before the hunt(the 14th) we went to Cabela's to get some last minute things for his hunt. The girls ofcourse had to post for a picture.

I will try to get some pictures of his hunt. Hopefully someone else took some.

2 comments:

Cory or Cari said...

I've been wondering how the new school schedule is going. It will be interesting to see what the status is when we get back. We miss you guys, but looks like you're having some good times. Keep me posted on the Maricopa news

Jill Rogers said...

Hey! I've nominated you for a blog award!