Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Winter Grass, a New chair......and a sneak peek.

We planted our winter grass again and it is growing like weeds! Malin got some great shots of baby Malin totally engrossed in the grass. Miss Savannah was peeping Tom over the fence. We had to have a little talk about not looking over the fence at our neighbors.
Miss Attitude Santa Girl.........We got the Christmas decor down and she just had to wear the hat. And wear else can you wear a santa hat, a skirt and short sleeve shirt all at the same time in the month of December?
He was digging the grass.....you can barely see the shovel.
These two are so loveable. I love it. Notice my new chair. I got it at Savers for 15 bucks! I love the good deals. And here's a sneak peek at our Christmas Decor. This is a part of the Snowman Collection. It looks really neat at night when we turn on the lights that are hidden under the fake snow. Every year I buy 1 snowman, and if people give me more, then yeah!! This year I found 3 at yard sales and spent a total 4.00. I feel good about that price for a small collection of mine :)

No comments: