Thursday, August 14, 2008

SunSplash!!! August 9th 08

Mom and Dad came to pick up Tylynn on August 9 and also do some school shopping for my little sisters(their not little anymore....but anyways) They all stayed with us Friday night and we had pizza and watched the opening ceremonies of Summer Olympics in Beijing 2008. Which were amazing by the way. SO amazing. Saturday afternoon Savannah got to attend a Birthday Party for her friend ALYSSA FRARCK and she had fun dressing up as a princess for it. She had a blast. Aubrey wanted to go SO bad so I distracted her by telling her that her Birthday is in 3 months and we need to start planning it! So, ofcourse, that's all she talks about. Aubrey loves having friends. After the party, Savannah, Aubrey and I made our way up the Sunsplash in Mesa for the 4 to 8 pm special with Grandma and Grandpa and the girls. Daddy and Baby stayed home to get some much needed homework done. Here's a few pics of the fun the girls had. If only I had a picture of me being a beached whale in the wave pool.......oh what am I going to do with this pregnant body. I even went on the tube slides, yes the tube slides, at 5 1/2months pregnant. It was so fun!!! Savannah and Aubrey got to go with Dad and I on the double tubes. Not to be negative, but when you go to Sunsplash, please remember to use selective sight.....it's amazing what people think passes as a swimsuit! I just couldn't believe my eyes..........my girls eyes even had a to be covered a few times. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for passing up the hotel so we could come along with you to Sunsplash! Grandma even bought S & A some school clothes. Thanks Grandma. I guess that's what happens when you're kids are the only grandkids so far............

No comments: