Monday, August 11, 2008

Personalities....

Little Miss Aubrey wanted me to take a picture of her all ready for church.....she is definately a cutie. She's wearing the new headband I made her at Sisters Retreat. Aubrey is a smarty pants. She is always telling me the new things she's learned........she amazes me! I caught the kids sitting together eating their popsicle. They know they can't eat on the carpet so when I tell them to go in the kitchen with it, they always sit right on the edge of the tile and the carpet. That's our kids for ya. Popsicles are a food group in our home. I just had to stop buying them so they would eat something else! This picture explains alot about our kids. Malin's little mischevious face describes his ability to tease his sisters and make them scream. and when he's in trouble, he gives us this face and then laughs......we try to hold our laughter in. Helikes to make this face because he knows we'll laugh. He loves to dance and he's really goo at it! He makes this smile when he dances. Mischevious is our Malin in a nutshell. Aubrey's face explains her innocence. She is so cute and doesn't know it. She always has something profound to say. Notice how she's so close to her sister? She LOVES her sister. When she learns some thing, she says " Mommy look, I'm doing it like Savannah!" I am told often by her Sunbeam teacher that she is always telling the girls in her class to be reverent. She makes parenting easy. Savannah's face......oh where do I start. She looks innocent, but she knows how to pull mommies strings. She is definately the oldest child and she has all the symptoms. She knows how to persuade her sister when she wants something and she always wants to take charge when she and Aubrey play house, store, barbies, or school. She is definately a big helper and wants to help all the time. FOR ExAMPLE, a couple Sundays ago, Savannah said she wanted to do the dishes. Ok, I thought, I'll let her try. Wow, was I surprised. She unloaded the whole dishwasher and then rinsed and loaded all the dirty dishes WHILE we were eating dinner. We tole her she could come eat, but she said, " no, I need to finish these dishes and then I'll come eat." What? Is this how it is? Hopefully she'll never get tired of doing the dishes! So, I love my kids and this picture is perfect for this stage in their lives.

1 comment:

Priamos Family said...

Love reading about your cute, cute family and all your adventures! And another one on the way! So exciting! Hope all is well. Love ya- Annaliese