Thursday, August 14, 2008

Aun Tylynn stays with us.......August 2-9 '08

Aunt Tylynn, my Baby Sister, came home with us from the Reunion. She'll be 10 in October. She was so fun to have around the house! I'm sure I called on her a little too much to help me, and if you ask her, she'll tell you that she prefers being the baby of the family instead of the oldest. She was definately the oldest at our house. But, it was good for her to realize that she's old enough to help! We love our Tylynn! We had a fun time at the Desert Aquatcs Center in Chandler. Ty was a pro at the slides and even talked Savannah into going down them. We went their twice because it was so fun. The first time we went with Danae Keime from our ward. She's a great friend. Love you Danae! I forgot my camera when we went with her. Darnet. Aubrey is watching the older girls go down the slide. She's not tall enough to go yet. Poor girl. Savannah was nonstop at the pool.....can you find her under the mushroom? We went with the Lewis Sisters and their kids. Dayna on the right, actually had her baby boy a whole 12 hours after this pic was taken. Congrats Dayna and Glen!!!
Cousin Kade and Baby Boy Malin eating lunch together at the pool.
Little Man watching the girls on the slide. He's getting alittle sun....... All the kids!Expect Emma , Elias and Amrie. Aubrey always sleeps in the weirdest places. THis is after the pool.

We also had a fun time with Tylynn doing other things. We went to the open day of Mcdonald's in MAricopa, made crafts, rode bikes, watched movies, had a fun FHE on being a CHild of God,got Savannah registered for school, and Tylynn was my babysitter on Wednesday when I taught piano from 10 to 5. Wednesday is my big day for piano lessons. I teach the homeschoolers in the morning and public school children in the afternoon. I have 14 students this semester. Any Maricopa friends that know of a place to have a Recital,can you send suggestions my way? I have had it at my house in the past, but we don't have enough room any more. Thanks girls!

Aunt Tylynn we love you and we miss you already!!!

No comments: