Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Picture Tag

So, I rarely do things like this, but I thought it would be good for history's sake
to see what our house looked like on 8/14/08.
The idea is to make a tag with 10 different pictures of things in your house. And you can't rearrange anything beforehand. This is the best time to do because all the kids are gone to Grandma lewis's house for a cousin's party and my house is CLEAN. So, here goes!
1. The Fridge. I just went shopping....it was really empty before I went so, there you have it,
the Fridge.
2. The Closet. Here is our closet. Notice all the plastic hangers, I have a thing for plastic hangers, no metal ones here. The lightbulb burnt out a couple nights ago.......so it's a little dark in there these days. Nothing like dressing in the dark.......
3.The Bathroom. This is our Master Bath. The door goes to our closet. It's all white for the time being, but I want to paint it some fabulous color very soon. Any Suggestions? Our Master Bedroom is the color Painted Turtle so it needs to coordinate with that.
The beloved bath tub in our bathroom. Time is well spent here.
4.The Laundry Room. Ah, yes, a good day for the laundry room. you don't want to see it on a bad day.
5. The Kitchen Sink. Dishes were done this morning at 7:30 AM right after I woke up. yes that is sleeping in for me. Regular rising time is between 5 and 6 AM. 6. The Self Portrait.
7. Favorite Room. This was a tie between the office/piano room and Baby Malin's Sports Room.
This is a collage I made of some of Malin's sports cards and game tickets. Love it.
The boy's bed. 8. What are the kids doing?
WELL, the kids are on their way home as I write this.....so I better write fast. They had a wonderful time in Ajo, AZ with all their girly cousins. I will post pics of soon! I miss them so much. Especially Baby Malin. He's such a mama's boy. But Grandpa Lewis took him so he wasn't that sad when he left because he loves his PAPA. It was nice to not wake up to MAMA at 5 AM for 2 nights. But I love it and I actually miss it!
9. Dream Vacation.....
Puerto Vallarta , Mexic0

This is where my husband served his mission. We hope to return there someday and visit all the wonderful people he met there. He also served in Guadalajara, TLaque Paque, Jalisco, and more that I can't pronounce.

10. My Favorite Shoes . My Sunday Wedges. I love, love love.

THere you go. A tag done by Sarah. I apologize to all the others that have tagged and I haven't done it..........I tag, Jen Mix, Linda(I want to see your new house) Martha, Jolene George, and anyone else who wants to!!!

5 comments:

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Wow you guys have been busy! I wish we had a water park down here in Ajo! For the time being my hose does the trick on hot day. And can I just say that I am coveting your bathroom! That is my dream to have a bathroom like that..the bathrooms in the houses down here are tiny!! But at least I have running water so I guess I can't complain! And I think you look fabulous for almost 6 months prego! What fun times!

Unknown said...

Your house is so pretty!!! Love Malin's room, I'm kind of a big fan of boy stuff!

The Picketts said...

FUN POST! I've only seen the entrance into your house - and i must say that your house is very beautiful!

Jolene George said...

That was so fun! I love seeing in your house. So pretty! I will do the tag this week. Probaby after I post the olympic party pictures.

maelynn said...

Hi Sarah!
How funny that you knew Todd! You must be from the Snowflake/Taylor area? I think that's where he's from. MaLeisa is actually my sister in law, so she is my husband's sister. {I guess, half sister, if you're being technical!}
It's such a small world!
Todd's a great guy. We're glad to have him in the family now.
Your post was fun to read/see. What a nice little break for you!
It was good to see you the other day!
See ya!