Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tuesday Morning at the Zoo

We had a great time at the Phoenix Zoo Oct 9,2007. Ofcourse, we had great company which made it even better. We went with Aunts: Dayna, Esther, Colleen and Kelsey and their adorable kiddos. The funnest part was seeing the baby Orangutan interact with her mommy. It was hilarious! We also went to the petting zoo, saw a baby monkey on her mommy's back flying through the air, kangaroos, turtles and humongous goldfish. We had a great time!! All the Lewis cousins(minus Carolyn and her kiddos, she just had a baby:)) Aubrey, Caylin Keeler, Malaya Keeler, Nickie Keeler, and Savannah
BEST OF FRIENDS! Savannah with Hoggle the goat at the Petting Zoo. Aubrey on the Cactus slide. The funnest part of the Zoo! Savannah, Aubrey and Nickie in front of the fake Ostrich. (I promise we saw real animals too)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Sarah
That looks like so much fun! you look great! So glad you had a good time with you family! And I haven't seen the cactus slide....I'm going to have to look for that next time I am there!

Anonymous said...

Malin and Sarah!!! HI :) This is Hans and Laurie, by the way! I found you on Candace's blog and I was so excited to see you all! Your kids are so cute! Come see our blog at josharicmaya.blogspot.com
we just barely started doing this so our blog is pretty boring, but it will get better! can't wait to hear from you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah. My husband works with your husband at UOP. I just wanted to say hi!