Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Last 10 days....

The last 10 days have been a whirlwind! Our days go by so fast. Last week was the normal routine. Up at 4:30(Malin leaves at that time), Preschool, Music Makers, Chores, Mommy teaches Piano Lessons, having fun with our daddy in the evening, playing at the park, etc.We had alot of adjusting to do with our new puppy also. He made himself at home real quick! We also had a brainfart when we accidently left the sprinklers on ALL night.(Notice I said WE had a brainfart....it was both mine and Malin's fault. So, CAN'T WAIT to get our water bill:(......... and Malin is trying very hard to get those sprinklers on a timer so we don't have to think about watering it 3 times a day. That will definately be nice!! Last weekend Dayna and Glen came over and I watched their little Kade while they went Coyote hunting with Malin out behind Maricopa. They didn't get anything, but had a good time.....and they're craving the chance to go again! Malin even snuck in the house while I was teaching Piano today, changed into his camo, and snuck OUT and went coyote hunting for a few hours. He definately deserved it after working an 11 hour shift. He's Cute. On Saturday I also got a 40 pound box of Gala Apples for $18.50 from Bountiful Baskets. http://www.bountifulbaskets.com/ It is a produce CO-OP that I am a part of and I ABSOLUTELY love it!! It has saved me so much money!! I'll post a picture of the produce Basket I get next week. You get $50 worth of Produce for 15.00! Today I just finished making Aubrey's BUMBLE BEE COSTUME. It actually looks decent!! I got a black body suit that she already had, and then I bought a black Hanes T-shirt from Target. I cut off the sleeves and sewed it onto the bodysuit and then applied Spandex to the bottom of the T-Shirt to hold in the cotton stuffing. I found yellow electric tape at the local Ace Hardware and that made the stripes. Here is the finished Product! The whole inspiration came from the wings and antenna set we got at the Local Dollar Store for a Buck! She is a darling Bumble Bee! Savannah is going to be a Darling Ballerina. Her cousin Paige gave us a Ballerina costume she got from her Dance class. It's so cute. I'll post pics of it after Halloween. She is also doing well in Preschool. She is always telling me new words that rhyme. And she is teaching Aubrey so much. She definately didn't know as much as Aubrey did at her age. That's the beauty of having older siblings!! Baby Malin was the life of the party this past week and a half . All the pictures were of him!!!! He LIGHTS UP when I put a camera in front of him! IT's the cutest thing! Danae Keime let me borrow this Frankenstein costume. We HAD TO put it on him jsut because it's so cute!! He's going to be a Lion for Halloween.

The Classic picture in the kitchen sink. I had to get one before he got too big! See his top tooth! It finally came in after lots of tears and runny noses. I love when he sits like this on his haunches. Here is his Cousin Kade. They were sitting like this and we HAD to get a picture.

You like the closed eyes? He's my cute little man! Little piggy Face Boy! We also had the privilege of having Great Grandma Myreel Lewis come to our house with Mom and Dad Lewis and Aunt Julianne, on Wednesday night, on their way home to Ajo. She'll be staying in Ajo for a week. She is so fun to listen to. And she has the funniest jokes. I love listening to her talk about her life. I feel like I'm listening to a detailed History Book. Thanks for stopping by!!! We HAVE TONS of GRASS TOO!! Pictures will be coming soon!

5 comments:

Dayna said...

sarah, you are so creative. aubrey looks adorable! good job.

Lizzie said...

Hey Sarah! It's Liz Beeson. Heidi said she found your blog and told me to tell ya hi! Your kids are adorable and your little girls looks just like you.

Linda said...

You're so awesome to make homemade costumes and save money! You're so creative, I'm jealous. I love all the pics. Does Malin seriously leave @ 4:30 in the morning and go straight to work? And you get up at that time too?? Wow!

heidi said...

so sorry it took so long to get a comment on your blog. i'm so excited that you found my blog. it will be fun to keep up with you and your family. i can not believe you have three children, heck i can't believe i have two.

so of course i know who you are, how could i forget you. you are so awesome. hope you have a fabulous halloween. the bumble bee costume you made looks so good, way to go.

Candace said...

Baby Malin makes the BEST faces!!!! :)