Monday, July 2, 2007

Lewis Sisters Retreat

Janae, Colleen, Kelsey, and Grandma Nelson acted out the play from Little Women. You've seen it? Well This was hilarious! We also had fun making crafts, going to the temple, eating, we had mini classes on nutrition given by Colleen, which was great, and swimming. We also played fun games by Kelsey, did an 80's exercise routine put on by Janae and Julianne, and we had a lesson by Carolyn about making our home a temple. Carolyn was in charge of our retreat and the theme was "Only the home can compare to the temple in holiness". It was a great uplifint week with great uplifting people, my Lewis Sisters!

2 comments:

Jordan and Ariana said...

Sounds like you guys had fun Sarah. Isn't this blogging world awesome? I'm really getting into it. Whenever I take pictures now, I feel like I'm thinking how I'll blog it. :) But yeah, we GOT to get together! Soon! We're in Queen Creek, so just let us know when would work for you. I'm so glad our boys are around the same age. They'll be best friends! I saw your sisters today in the Thatcher parade. Made me miss you guys.

Candace said...

Sarah, you have the COOLEST in-laws! Not everyone is as lucky as you in the in-laws you were blessed with!