Thursday, July 12, 2007

I am Grateful

I am here at home and I just have to write down how much I love my family! Life is good! We now live in Maricopa, AZ and we are thrilled our first home we've ever owned! I love my children and I could n't ask for a better husband. What a beautiful world we live in. How blessed we are to have our freedom! I'm thankful for the opportunity that I have to be a mother. that I can stay home and be their mommy. I love my part time job which is teaching piano. I have a baby grand piano and I now have 14 students! I charge $50 a month, a person for 30 minute lesson once a week. Good side income if I do say so myself. I have students from all over the world!!New York, Ohio, Phillipines, Cali, and good old AZ. It's a great culture learning experience. Here is a picture of all the students at my last recital in May. I have gained 9 more students since then. wow!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Awesome! That's so neat that you have so many students. Oh-and about that comment on my Dr. laura book. I know it's not about feeding literally-that's just why it was funny that Brad said it. But I like it so far!

lisa said...

Hey Sarah,
It's Lisa Herrington Ferrin. I just found your blog from Linda's. So good to see your little family. I have a blog too. It's theferrinfam.blogspot.com

I'm glad all is well.