Sunday, July 1, 2007

The Lewis Family has a blog ...Yehaa

Well, I've seen alot of bloggers and they looked so fun! So I decided to start my own blog for the Malin Warren Lewis Family. So here we are! Here are some current photos of our cute little family.
This is Aubrey holding some radishes from our garden. She's 2 1/2 Such a cutie!
This is a picture of Baby Malin's 1st haircut. He's 5 months. We LOVE HIM!!!
Savannah is 4 and full of life. She is learning fast and getting ready for Kindergarten.

4 comments:

Candace said...

Cute blog!! And WAY cute kiddos! That is funny that we sound and LOOK alike! I've had TONS of people mention that to me! I'm flattered! I look up to you a lot, Sarah! :) Now I can add yours to my "Favorite blog" list! I REALLY wish we lived closer too....In a few years...after dental school is all done, we'll be closer, for SURE! :)

Sarah said...

Thanks! We will likve closer someday after schooling as all done for sure!! Hey, how do make a "Favorite Blog" list? Love ya!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Yeah! I'm glad you have a blog! I saw your comment on Candace's page and thought that I would stop by! Hope you're doing well! I'm going to add you to my "Favorite People" so I can check your bog easier!
Have a happy fourth!

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness! Your kids are ridiculously adorable! I think your little boy looks like Taelynn (sorry I never knew how to spell that!) CUTE FAMILY!! :)