Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Aunt Tylynn comes to our house

Aunt Tylynn came home with us from Thatcher. Wow, what a big helper she has been! I'm sure she loves it, because at her house she IS the baby, and at our house, she IS the big sister! She and the girls have been making crafts nonstop. It has been fun to get to know my little sister better. Aubrey loves to see herself in the camera screen. Silly girl. She's my crazy hair woman. Sweet Savannah poses for the camera while making her crafts. Baby boy learned how to sit up. Isn't he so fat and cute and luscious? I must say indeed he is. He'll be six months in 4 days.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Baby Malin is adorable! And I love all the decorating you do, you are talented! Aunt Tylynn must have so much fun with her cute nieces and nephews.

Leah said...

That's your baby sister! CRAZY! She's not much older than your girls. Your such a good sister to have her over. YAY for sitting BABES!

Candace said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE kids!!! It would be great to live closer so our kids could play! How fun to have their Aunt Tylynn to play with! :)

Thanks for your encouragement in response to my blog post. It was nice to get a perspective from someone who nurses....I haven't really talked about it with nursing moms because I just don't know how they'll respond. I guess, like you said, there are some definite "cons" when it comes to nursing, so it's not all wonderful. Yes, I'm using Enfamil and it's worked well for both of our babies (plus WIC helps us out with it!). Thanks again for your support and encouragement! I am feeling better everyday.