Sunday, March 8, 2009

Are you in?

My friend Monica posted this on her blog.Here's how this works: The first 3 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make.2. What I create will be just for you.3. It will be done this year.4. You have no clue what it's going to be.5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!Oh, and be sure to post of picture of what you win when you get it!Who's in?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I posted it Sarah! This should be fun!

Sarah said...

Oh...I want to keep reading your blog. My email address is ttswill004@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Sara said...

I'm in! I've seen your cute-crafty frames & such...can't wait. i love an excuse to be creative.

PS---LOVE your new fam. photo up top!

AZ SMITHS said...

I'm in! I've wanted to do this for a while, but I always end up #4 or 5. Yeah- I finally won!!