Sunday, April 5, 2009

Where have I been?

Well, I'm finally back. I realized I haven't posted about what our family is up to since February 18th. It's been a long time! I am finished with my Biological Foundations of Psychology. It's been a whrilwind. I had an atheist class mate that was very hard to handle. He wanted to prove everything with a scientific method. It was a testimony builder for me that there are somethings in this life that cannot be proved with a scientific method, but rather we believe them because we have faith. And that is sufficient for me. The Lord is Perfect and therefore his works are perfect. What a blessing it is to know that. So our family is a bundle of emotions and a wonderful blessing in mine and Malin's life. We have been busy the past couple months. Here comes a lot of posts with lots of pictures!

No comments: