Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Random Post

K, this is so Random. I don't know what I'm going to write about. But I just need to write. Life is great! I feel like I'm getting more comfortable in my skin. Except for the baby bulge that won't go away. I'm not pregnant any more, good grief! Why do I still look it! My kids are absolutely adorable. I love them. I love my all-to-easy to-please husband. Eaxample: he eat dinner last night with a HUGE roast fork and was TOTALLY ok with it. I love him. In no particular order, here is what has been on my mind today. -I'm SO bummed we can't go camping in Cali this weekend because of bad weather. We even had to pay 7.00 cancellation fee for our reservations. But I'm happy that I don't have to pack up my whole house now. Yippee for that! - I need to lose 20 lbs. or more ..ugh....Someone please give me some motivation. I NEED IT. Maybe I should do a colon cleanse or something. HA! - I love my backyard. Today the girls and I painted rainbows outside in the backyard while the 2 youngest were asleep. I played with my kids instead of cleaning and my girls were floored. - I get to clean all day tomorrow. -This weather ROCKs. - I love the women in my ward. They are super fun and cute, and beautiful and inspiring and I can't wait for the next time and when I get to have GIRL time. -I won Ms. Ugly Dress at the Ugly Dress party. Go here http://jolenegeorge.blogspot.com/ to see me. And dont' laugh......I'm hot....no really. -I am obsessed with my baby's fat cheeks. She's so chunky. -I have THE CUTEST SMARTEST KIDS. -I want to go dancing at a really awesome dance club...a clean one ofcourse. -k, I really like chicken and rice. -Animal Control finally caught that blasted stray cat that roams around our neighborhood and actually gave birth in our neighbors backyard. She's a "floozy" -I found Baby Malin a brand new white Church shirt for 2 dollars at a yard sale. Thank goodness I didn't buy the same one at JC Penney's for $20 the day before!. -I love being around positive people! I went to humanitarian night tonight at Terrell Hoffman's house and it was wonderful! I had my mommy time!. -I'm sick of this economy and foreclosures in our neighborhood. Can't I just go buy the $100,000 4,000 sq ft home down the street. Everyone else is doing it?UGH. -I just started Biological Foundations of Psychology online class. Sounds hard huh? Wish me Luck! - My husband is so easy to please....oh yeah I already said that. Well he is. He's a man and I love all of my man. He's wonderful for me. He keeps me humble. I like to think I know it all.....and he reminds that I REALLY don't know it all. Ya think? -I'm tired.

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sarah,
You are awesome. I totally went and looked at your pic and I didn't even recognize you!!!

Candace said...

Cute post!!

I know I probably sound like a broken record by saying this....but....WEIGHT WATCHERS is the way to go if you're sick of that baby weight!!! I absolutely recommend it. They even modify it for nursing moms.

Candace said...

P.S. What a FUN party idea!! Your dress was awesome! :) I may just copy that party idea.....

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Love the post..oh and I loved the dress I had to do a double take I didn't recongize you at first. Good times..definitly a fun idea.

AZ SMITHS said...

I'm with you on the baby weight! I got my first "So when are you due?" question at the park the other day!

me and you plus two said...

bette midler sings a song I recommend singing in the shower, (I do anyway, full booty shake and all) It goes.."I'm beautiful, I'm beautiful, I'm beautiful ....damn it. (sorry about the cuss word..hehe) "I'm not to short, I'm not too tall..ooohh don't let me stop loving myself. I am not too this I am not too small, oooh don't let me stop loving myself..I'm beautiful." I can give you a demo if you want to call me later! You are fabulous I loved that this blog was just like a journal entry into your heart! defintly one of my favorite peeps is Sarah!!

Jenn and Kylann said...

Hey Sarah! It's been forever! I can't believe you guys have four kids now! They are adorable. Oh and I'm sure you look great!

Jen said...

You looked totally awesome in your ugly dress!! What a crack up!

Leah said...

Sarah, I am so glad you came to the party it was so much fun. I finally posted some pictures of it on my blog. You should come do aerobics at the ward building with us. That is how I got to meet some of the girls at the ugly dress party! Even when I have no motivation to go and work out I go just to get out of the house and hang out with all the fun people in our ward. It begins next Monday, it should be fun.