Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I did it...I surprised him!!! Happy Birthday Malin Warren Lewis

My sweetheart Malin, turned 29 on December 12. I surprised him by inviting all his siblings to meet us at Serrano's for a surprise party. I was successful and kept it a secret!! He was much appreciative, as he is with everything else in his life. Every year I gain more love for him, and I am so grateful he still loves me, despite my faults and weaknesses. Here are a few reasons why I love him: 1. He is extremely handsome, even with the extra pounds of love he has gained in the past 7 years. 2. He is very positive about everything in his life. 3. He has a strong desire to be obedient in every area of his life. 4. He makes me laugh and forget my worries just when I need it the most. 5. He works hard so I can stay home and be there for our children. 6. He knows how to get our kids to step outside the box......sometimes only a dad can do that. 7. He has wonderful hands. They are so manly. I love his hands. 8. He makes a mean omelet. 9. He has a contagious laugh. 10. He is passionate. 11. He loves to be with his family. 12. He honors his priesthood. 13. He is loyal to me. 14. He knows the importance of having a family. 15. He sees the big picture. 16. He is a people pleaser. 17. He bears his name well. 18. He lets me win acquire....sometimes. 19. He's forgiving. 20. He likes to get up and go!! And the list goes on. Happy Birthday Malin!! I love you more than you'll ever know. And just remember, next years the big 30!! Beware!!

No comments: