Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brock's Blessing

This past Sunday we went to Pima, AZ to be with Drew and Rikki for the blessing of their first son, Brock Thomas Innes. Drew is my brother.Cute Brock.All the family from Drew's side that was at the blessing.
Ashlyn at 2 weeks and Brock at 8 weeks.
Sweet Ashlyn. Jilliand and Leisel made this cute headband while we were there. We also got black, white, pink, and brown.
Our growing family......like my cheeser?!
Lamar and Chelsea. They are getting married on Dec 27!! yeah!
Great Grandpa Richardson and Baby Ashlyn

2 comments:

Leah said...

Girl...you are one awesome mom to drive to Thatcher with a 2 week old...shesh...I can't even get a shower in a 2 weeks. And your bro is gettin married quick huh? I hope your life isn't to stressful right now...she is a cutie pie btw. Take care!

Emily P. said...

I just spent some time catching up on your blog. Congrats on babe #4! You are amazing and you have such a beautiful family! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Let me know if you ever need anything! :)