Sunday, September 28, 2008

The week of September 15, 2008

I found Savannah reading Aubrey a story on trampoline on Monday before FHE. She loves to play school now that she's in school. Every tuesday night we watch Elias and Emma Wilcock. Here's a pic of Elias and Malin playing toys. Silly Malin with his eyes closed. Elias is so squishy. We can't get enough of him!! Wednesdays I teach piano all day....Home schoolers in the morning and publischoolers in the after noon. Esther watches my kids most of the time...thank goodness. Malin does school at night. So Wednesday's we usually eat out. Thus night we ordered BArro's pizza so mommy could finish her homework. Yum!! Sometimes we have Grandpa Lewis stay the night for Stake meetings. We love having him visit. Thursday is our veg day. Just school and a few piano lessons. Aubrey goes to preschool on Thursdays and tuesdays too. She LOVES that. Next post is about Preschool! Friday is date night co-op. This is 30 minutes before we were supposed to leave and everyone was asleep....I almost went on a date by myself....gratefully my husband woke up and took me to the best Elder's Quorum Party Ever?!!:)

1 comment:

spice2116 said...

now that madelyn is reading it is soooo fun to have her read to the girls!! she is so good love the pics