Sunday, September 28, 2008

Let the Excitement COMMENCE!!!

I will go to Thatcher this weekend to help my sister in her Senior Homecoming. She is kind of sad that my parents aren't there but glad that I can come and video tape and help her get ready for Royalty!!. She's on the Student Body and V.P. so is goin crazy planning.planning, planning. Lamar will come home on Sunday and drive to Thatcher with my parents and arrive Sunday night at 10 PM. Ahh can't wait!!!!

I also love my parents. They are so service oriented. My Mom was just called as the Relief Society President. She's been in Primary her whole life until now. She is doing a great job. She is so good about visiting the elderly. She's a wonderful example to me.

My Dad is in the Bishopric and often uplifts and inspires me. He also takes care of our family....he's a doctor. So I can call him when I need something(prescriptions) and save myself a trip to the doctor's offce. hehehe. He lets me know when I should freak out or chill out about illnesses. He doesn't do it all the time though....I dont' want to get him in trouble. If it's a serious illness, he makes us go see a doctor. I'm so grateful for the many talks with my dad in my teenage years when I was.....well, a teenager. He really loves me:) just kidding.......I'm not the favorite child.....just one of them. He taught me how to love life. and you have to "Work Hard, Play hard." Mom and Dad, please come home alive and bring us some souvenirs.......and Lamar!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY Sarah! I'm so excited for you and your family. I was always so excited when my brothers came home from their missions too.

Marisa and Rob said...

How fun!!! Ican't believe that he is already coming home!! :) I'm excited for you! Also I'm sad that I won't get to see you anymore at chruch, when I go home to visit :( Have a great weekend!!