Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This past weekend was one to remember.....

This past weekend was our annual Lewis Sisters Retreat. It was so uplifting! I learn so much from these girls! I wish I had a picture when we are all dressed up with no where to go,but, we had so much fun relaxing, who has time for getting ready when you're relaxing? We had a rough time getting there as my car overheated and we had to abandon it on the side of the road and call a tow truck.........but, we found out today that all is well with the engine, it just needs a new fan and new oil. oh what a relief! 2 and a half hours later and good laughs about memories of two pregos(Colleen and I) standing on the side of the freeway checking under the hood and directing traffic, we finally made it to our destination! Dayna was in charge this year and found a wonderful house that rents out nightly. It was SO nice and cozy and came with a pool, big screen TV, in the ground trampoline, etc. We all went to the temple and I was able to attend the endowment for my cousin for who is getting married next week. It was so uplifting.
Some other fun things we did were bow making.(can you see all the bos we made?)

Swimming...Having Julianne's yummy Chinese DinnerOn her Authentic CHINAAnd having scripture Study, White Elephant Gifts, watching a great Movie called "Dan in REAL Life." It is highly recommended. Only one bad part. THanks for the memories girls.

NOW FOR THE HILARIOUS PART.......Malin took all three kids camping while I was gone.

That post will be coming soon.

3 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Looks and sounds like you guys had blast!!! :) I'm excited to see the picture's of the kids camping!!! :)

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Wow! how fun that must have been to all get together with just the girls! I love the bow's you guys made :) Looks like you guys..I mean girls had a great time!

Leah said...

Hey girl
So good to see you and your preggo self on their....you are cute! Looks like an awesome weekend!