Thursday, April 3, 2008

Watch and Listen...

*Pause the playlist below before starting this video*

BYU VOCAL POINT CD'S ARE HERE!!!!!!!

Not only is this a cute little video of our kids dancing, BUT, if you listen to the background you will hear our Uncle Ryan(Sarah's Brother) singing with BYU Vocal Point doing all the background with ONLY their voices..no instruments. If you would like a CD of their songs, which just came out, LET ME KNOW. Malin and I will be going to UTAH next week for Ryan's Senior Recital and we will be able to get the CD's directly from the recording studio. $10 each.This is a huge discount because we will be getting it straight from the recording studio. Here's the website where you can read more about this AWESOME GROUP. http://www.byuvocalpoint.com/

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Cute little dancers! Great hip action! Loved hearing Ryan sing. I remember hearing his voice for the first time and my heart melting. :) Did you know we went out for like 2 days in fifth grade. I dumped him because i felt guilty! LOL! What a talented guy he is! I would love to support him & Jordan (right?)and get a CD. How would i get $ to you though?
Sarah I loved seeing the pictures your Grandma painted. My Grandma did too and I know what treasures those are. I love to paint because of her. Have you ever painted? I would love to show you some tricks if you haven't. It's good therapy!

Anonymous said...

so, I knew I saw you at WalMart the other day. You were with your two younger sisters and I was going to say hi to you but I wasnt sure if you would remember me or not... haha sort of a geek that way... sorry. any way. hope you have a great day!