Thursday, April 17, 2008

Some pictures from our trip to Utah

Ryan, Jillian, Leisel and Tylynn in front of the beautiful Salt Lake Temple This is the dorms where Malin lived when he went to BYU. It was crazy to drive around the corner as Malin was saying "I stayed in those.........wait, they're being torn down! We had to get pictures. Memories for Malin came flooding back. On top of the Conference Center. My husband, the tall one, married into THE SHORTEST family in the world. He had to sit down in our last family picture just so he could be the same heighth as my dad! hehehe. jill, Leisel, and Ty in front of the new pictures of the new first presidency for the church. thomas S. Monson, Dieter F. Uchtdorf, and Henry B Eyring. These were in the conference Center. We had an AWESOME tour guide. He had a story to tell about everything. I loved hearing them. unlike other people in the family......our 45 minute tour was more like a 2 hour tour. He told awesome stories! At the top of the conference center. This place can hold 21,000 people! It's definately an amazing place. And if there's an earthquake in Utah, THIS is the safestplace to be.!

8 comments:

spice2116 said...

did the little kids not get to go?

so funny about the dorms, probably sad too for him. maybe lol

Unknown said...

How fun!!! Your sisters are way cute! They are SO big now...it's crazy!!!

Whitney said...

I just noticed the stork on your blog!! Congrats! Your little kiddos are so precious! I love your blog. I can't believe how grown up your SISTERS are! Holy cow!

Whitney said...

Oh ya...another thing. I'm having a baby shower on May 3rd and wanted to send you an invitation! You can email me your address: wiggywhit11@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

Congrats on the new addition! I love the pictures of Utah. Believe it or not, I have never been. What kind of Latter Day Saint am I?

Peck Family said...

wow. so exciting about the addition. good for you guys

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was waiting for the anouncement, I knew it had to be soon...we seem to be on the same track with kids. HOWEVER, I am not pregnant and don't plan to be soon, so please don't rub off on me :D That's exciting...any preferences deep down???

Marisa and Rob said...

Sarah Congrates on number 4!!! I knwe it would be coming!!! :) Were excited for you guys!!! No baby plans here yet!! I'm good with 1 right now. :) We will all have to get together sometime here soon. Were having a Bday party for Amirra in June so we will let you guys know.