Monday, March 31, 2008

The Viewing

We got some great family pictures at the viewing for Grandma. Below from Left: Tylynn 9, Jillian 14, Leisel, 17(almost),Lamar(in Argentina Serving a mission for LDS church http://www.lds.org/, hence the empty spot:) ) Drew, 23 and Alltel Stud( he looks like Chad from Alltel commercials)Sarah, 25, Ryan, 27(BYU graduate) My grandmother was a very accomplished painter. I hope to follow in her footsteps. She painted self portrait of each of her children: Laura, Don(my Dad), Larry(better known as Punkar....long story...that's really the only name I know him by) and Greg. In that order of pictures. Uncle Drew and his wife Rikki. They are expecting their first !! Yeah! Finally a cousin on the Innes side!
The Whole Innes Family at the Viewing.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love the picture of all of you kids together and leaving the space for Lamar! You guys all look so good... I can't believe how time flies and how much you've all grown. I just think back at the times when I lived with you. Good Memories.