Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Smokin Deal....

We have been looking for a trampoline for quite some time now, and have never had the nerve to give in and buy the cheapy one from Walmart that everyone says breaks very easily.SO, last week, Malin set out to look for a trampoline. He went to four different places and was blown away and dicsouraged at the prices! One store, Dana Playground equipment, sells the standard trampoline with a very standard spring cover for 800 bucks! No way am I paying that! So anyways, as Malin was getting ready to come home, I said I would check on Craigslist and see if there might be anything for sale. Well, I found a smoking deal!! Someone was selling their 1 year old trampoline from Dana Playground Equipment for $200. AND it had an upgraded spring cover that will last up to 7 years. So I called right away and Malin came home a few hours later with the trampoline! We are so excited to have a trampoline finally..... and one that will last too!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Sweet! I just love craigslist...glad you got a deal! And congrats to the cousin...is that bethany's bro? Wow...everyone grows up to fast!

Unknown said...

Holy cow...your grass looks awesome!!! Sorry, that's a weird comment:)

Sheena said...

Yeah, your grass does look great...I am jealous! Aren't trampolines a life saver, we got our kids one for X-Mas and they can just jump on it for hours a day and my house stays clean!!!!

heidi said...

awesome deal, i loved having one growing up

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Hey, cute blog!! Your kids are so adorable! Awesome about the trampoline -- Sterling had a blast playing on it with the girls the other day. (And I totally love Savannah's thought from the last post ... I love apples and pb, too!)

:)