Thursday, February 14, 2008

Feb 4th and 5th...SUNS Game!

February 4th started out being slow and ending up being very eventful!In the morning: This picture below is Malin pooping while in his highchair. He keeps us laughing. We like to call him Kermit the Frog in these jammies. And He is a POOPER! At least 5 times a day!?
The kids and I went to Music Makers, we had a great time. The theme for February is love and Friendship, so we sang songs like Skidda marink, HEART to the tune of BINGO, 10 little Valentines, etc. While we were there, I got invited by one of my friends, Sara Murdock to join on a FHE group. I'm so excited! Every other month one person is in charge of making an FHE packet for each person in the group. I'll post pictures of it.

The rest of the day was normal, taking care of kids, changing diapers, cleaning messes, reading books, singing songs, and doing SCRATCHBOOK( that's what Aubrey calls it.:>)

I did some makeup piano lessons from 3 to 4. AT 3:30 I got a call from Malin asking if

I wanted to go to the Suns game! He had FREE Tickets from his friend! Heck yes!!!

And I have to add it was the last game before Marion was traded for SHAQ!

Shaq was traded on Feb. 5th. After lessons I hurried and got ready for the big game!

I dropped off the kids at Dayna and Glen's home and Malin met me there. Thanks Dayna and Glen.

Here's Malin, my hunky, hunk, with the Suns warming up behind him. Below, Nelson, Kelsey(she's 7 months prego, can you tell?) me and Hunky hunk

Below, Sean Marion in his last game with the SUNS. I was there! Below that, a close up shot of #4 Sean Marks. Below, the couple, after the game. It was so fun! After the game, we drove down into the scary part of Phoenix where the homeless people call home. It was an sad feeling to see them all lined up against a wall laying down there holy blankets and getting ready to go to bed?! Needless to say, I am grateful for my warm bed and home. What a blessing that I take for granted sometimes.

The Next Day we were all a little tired, but still happy! Below is a picture of THE Boy and Savannah playing at the park while we waited for Aubrey to finish preschool.

No comments: