Monday, November 12, 2007

Savannah at Age 4(through her eyes)

This afternoon both Aubrey and Malin were sleeping so I decided to have a little fun with Savannah, since she is over the napping stage. I asked her these questions and she had a fun, silly time answering them!
How old are you? 4 How old will you be when you grow up? 5!!! Who is the funniest person in your family? Mommy and Daddy What is your favorite food? My favorite food is broccoli What is your favorite color? Um, purple What is your favorite animal? A zebra How come? Because they're so pretty. How strong are you? I'm very strong, LOOK!(she shows me her muscles) When you are sick who takes care of you? Mommy...duh.... Who is your best friend? Nickie, Malaya, Caylin ,Aubrey and Kylie What is your favorite toy? Barbies! What are you really good at? I'm really good at puzzles What do you want to be when you grow up?A mommy How tall are you? I'm bigger and strong and I can carry everything, and I can carry a big bag of marshmallows. How much do you weigh? 40 pounds and mom, you weigh 30 POUNDS!! What is special about you?I am good at drawing. and playing with friends What is your favorite place to go? Nickies' House What is the best thing about school?Show and Tell and Prize Box Do you have a Boyfriend? Ethan, but he's just my friend mom! What is your favorite sport? Soccer What color are your eyes? One's Blue and One's Green How many teeth do you have? "...(counts quickly) ...16 How old is mom? 17 How old is dad? 29 giggle, giggle What is your favorite movie?Cinderella What is your favorite shape? A heart with pretty colors on it. What is your favorite treat? Suckers What do you like? I like balls that bounce How many brothers and sisters do you want? I have a sister, a baby brother and another sister(NO, we're not announcing...) What do you like most about your mom? Her Pretty eyes. What do you like most about your dad? I love his nose, and he's nice and he plays with me.

8 comments:

spice2116 said...

that is so cute i think i will do that for my madelyn. how are you guys?

Unknown said...

That's so cute...I swear kids really do say the funniest things sometimes. And it's all in innocence.

Candace said...

WAYYYY TOO CUTE!!!

Leah said...

Those were some really cute Answers...what a sweet smart girl you have!

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

Hi Sarah! Dont ask me how I found your blog! I didnt realize we were both bloggers!! Looks like you had a fun halloween. such cute pictures! my blogger address is chadandelise.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

How sweet! I love when Kiley or Ryan sit and talk to me. Their ideas are so off the wall and hillarious!

Ash

Martha said...

What a splendid idea! I think I will do that with Devon. They just say the darndest things right now, don't they? I loved that!
~Marph

heidi said...

that is such a fun idea. i should remember to do this when my children get older. great post