Monday, November 5, 2007

Aubrey's latest Quotes

Aubrey is quite the talker and her imagination is flying.(Her sister teaches her so much) I have to write down some hilarious quotes that she has said recently. All day Savannah and Aubrey have been carrying around those sticks that you use to mix paint and pretending they were magic wands like Harry Potters. They would pretend to use there wand and turn me into different things like a frog, witch, monster etc. So later in the day Aubrey was disobeying me and I had to discipline her for it, and without skipping a beat she says," Mom, you're mean....... hurry Savannah, let's turn her into a witch!" Last week on Halloween, Aubrey was so excited to put her bumble bee costume on and go trick or treating. She was telling me how excited she was when all of the sudden she got this worried look on her face and she says to me, " Mom, all the kids are gonna tell me, 'Shew fly, don't bother me!'"

No comments: