Friday, November 9, 2007

Diaper Duty

A couple of days ago, Savannah was searching desperately for her Polly Pocket High Heel shoe. For those of you who have girls and Polly Pockets, then you know that trying to find a lost Polly Pocket shoe is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Well she didn't find it, of course. So this morning while changing Baby Malin's poopy diaper, I saw a green object in the middle of all the BM(bowel movement). I examined it closely and realized that it was Savannah's Polly Pocket shoe!!! Baby Malin was the culprit!! It had gone through his little digestive System and made it out alive! Maybe that was why he was so honory and whiny this morning........? you think? So I told Savannah, and she came and took a look. She couldn't believe it! Being a 4 year old, she wrinkled her nose and screamed, "Ew mom, he at my shoe!" she couldn't stop laughing! I asked her if she wanted me to get it out and wash it. She decided that was NOT a good idea. Me too. So, that's the beginnging of our Friday morning. It's gonna be a good day. And, yes, we have no pictures of the "Poopy Polly Pocket Pump". :)~

7 comments:

Candace said...

That is so funny!!! I'll bet he WAS whiny because he was trying to poop out a pointy pump!

Leah said...

HAHA!!! My nephew ate and pooped some polly pocket pants....at least they are bendable right? Thanks for the giggle today!

spice2116 said...

oh my goodness! thats amazing and so funny thanks for the laugh.

Jill Rogers said...

HA HA!! That is HILARIOUS!!

P.S. You've been tagged. See my blog.

Deanne Wahl said...

I am glad it made it out okay! I could stop laughing when I read this!!

Shannon said...

too funny. Sheena Curiel's baby girl swallowed a polly pocket boot at my house and her sister was changing her the next day and there was a boot! It's nice to know that others have experienced the same wonder!

Martha said...

Okay, Sarah! That is hilarious! What a great story!! Your kids are just too cute....
Love ya,
~Marph