Thursday, May 7, 2009

Malin William February and March 2009

Baby Malin is my cute little 2 year old. He cracks me up all day with his cute little voice, which is very low and raspy, and he always ask everyone, " What dooney?"(What are you doing?) He loves to tell you, "I like you, I do!" I taught him how to show his muscles and say "I'm tough!" He loves to look in the mirror and say I'm Handsome." He LOVES motorcycles and can spot one any where on the road. Below he's throwing a fit. Gotta love those 2 year old fits that are so cute you wanna bust up in tears of laughter.
Here he is with Grandpa Innes at the Arizona Grand Resort for our SPring Break trip. The water was awesome!
AT the zoo with his cute sisters.
Posing with Grandpa at the Farm in the Zoo
"Helping" us plant the family Garden at the Skousens. In his Cookie Pajamas. :)
A rare moment. my son sleeping. And just too cute.
Mister Personality all ready for church.
Handsome man surrounded by his smashing sisters.(no pun intended)
Can we just say "Melt"........
He fell asleep on a bagof chips in the living room. Where was his responsible mom? Gosh......

1 comment:

Candace said...

I LOVE all your new posts, Sarah!!! I don't think I'll ever get over how stinkin' adorable your kids are! You guys are such a fun family. :)