Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ashlyn Feb March and April AKA Chubby Princess

Our Chunker Lunker is so much JOY! we love her! She seriously keeps us all sane. I love her little snuggley body. It's so luscious and snuggly.
Can you find Ashlyn?
Ashlyn was out Sweetheart for Valentines Day.
Love the girl
This is the only picture I got of Ashlyn in her blessing dress with the huge Bow! Iknow, what was I thinking! I got so many pictures of all my other kids with their grandma and Grandpas and family. I just feel sick about it. Ugh.
Love her.
Love her.
Savannah loves her.
Love her.
Classic picture in the swing.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey Sarah, I noticed the picture with the baby swing. Would you say that you used your swing a lot?? I'm wondering if I need one with this baby... I didn't have one with Porter or Sylvie and I think it might have helped. Where did you get yours?? Just shoot me an e-mail if you can. Thanks Sarah!