Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Building of the Coop.

This past weekend we( Dad did all the work and we gave moral support) built a chicken coop! Our chickens are growing so fast and they were flying out the big rectangle box that we had them in so we knew it was time to get the coop built. It was a great experience! Malin loved it. He's worked with Uncle Clyde building houses so doing this brought fond memories of building houses. He now wants to build a play house for the kids. That should be FUN!!!

4 comments:

Scott and Candice Moore said...

What a fun family activty..We have thought about getting chickens..but I am afraid that my dog or cats would try and eat them.
I can not believe that little malin is already 2 wow!

spice2116 said...

so cool that you have chickens!!

me and you plus two said...

Hey chicka! SO glad ashlyn is better! Also I bet your little ones probably think this is their play house!

Kristin Clark W. said...

Wow, I didn't know you could have chickens in your backyard in the middle of a subdivision! Any eggs yet?