Monday, June 30, 2008

You've got to try this..

In January I started a Gratitude Blog after hearing Elder Eyring's talk in Conference about keeping a gratitude Journal. Since I enjoy typing much better than writing, I started a "Gratitude Blog". I can't say I write everyday, but I just have to tell you all that if you are looking for something therapuetic, yet cheap(Which is what I look for since we don't have money for a full body massage:) then I am telling you, start a gratitude Blog. Sorry, you'll never be able to read mine because only me and my husband have access to it...and it's very personal. But, try writing in it regularly about what has happened to you that gives you gratitude. I can actually say that I don't have anymore guilt about not writing in my journal because I'm doing it! So, whether out of guilt or just because you're grateful(I hope you choose the latter) start a Gratitude Blog. And make it personal so you write all your deepest thoughts. I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do. Happy Blogging!

7 comments:

The Welker Family said...

What a great idea! I totally struggle with journaling and that sounds like a fun way of doing it. Thanks for the idea.

Sara said...

So sweet! I feel less guilty about the journaling thing since I started a blog, but I do like your idea about making one just for us to see so I can get really personal. Thanks for the idea, and your girls are gorgeous!

Candace said...

That is such a good idea! I need something like that. I think I'm gonna copy you! :)

Scott and Candice Moore said...

This is a good idea. I can type so much faster then I can write. Ever since I had my third kid..I find less time for important things like this. This would be totally theraputic for me. Getting all my thoughts out on paper definitly helps me to feel better.

Cory or Cari said...

Great Idea! My hand always hurts from writing in my journal. I'm gonna do this. Thanks!

Liz said...

What a great idea. I need to start something, but don't like to write. Oh and congrats on another girl. I have less then 30 days now to meet my little girl.

Becky McArthur said...

That is such a good idea! I'm sure that is something that your kids will enjoy having to read when they are older. We hope you are feeling well! Take care.