Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Happenings.....

Our summer has been filled with Swimming and Gymnastics. Savannah and Aubrey are loving Gymnastics. I think we have formed a habit. They can't stop talking about it!! Thanks to their Aunts who have been doing gymnastics for years, they have the cutest little hand me down outfits that they love to wear all day!!! and night....They have a great instructor that is Olympic Certified and even worked with Paul Haun. She's FANTASTIC!! We are so excited to have her here in Maricopa. Here's Aubrey right after her pull up on the bar. Her teacher is so proud of her! Aubrey climbing up the ladder....it helps with their upperbody strength. Aubrey in her outift ready for gymnastics.
Savannah waiting her turn.. Posing for the camera. Aubrey in the middle doing her stretches. Aubrey on the beam. I wish I had more Pics of Savannah....she is doing so AWESOME!!!!!!!! THEN.........
This is what happens when it's 115 degrees outside and your children are bored.....They dress up Baby Malin. Here he is in his 5 piece blessing outfit( just call him fat guy in a little suit.)

The culprits. He's done with it... Take it off!! What are they doing to me?

8 comments:

Scott and Candice Moore said...

I love it! My sister's did the same thing to my brothers! Poor little Malin!At least with all these sisters he will make an awesome husband some day! He is going to have no problem understanding girls...okay so maybe men never truly understand us but at least he has an advantage over the other guys! Congrats on another girl!!

Unknown said...

Your girls are so cute with gymnastics!!! Malin is adorable. The pictures are hilarious of him dressed up, his little belly hanging out and all! Congratulations on the little girl!

AZ SMITHS said...

Alyssa is doing gymnastics at the same place and LOVES it! I was just talking to her (the teacher) about the US trials. She said she was texting some of her old students during the trials! How fun is that.

Becky McArthur said...

How fun! I want to get Gracie started in gymnastics. I think she would love it. Poor baby Malin! So outnumbered. I thought Dan would be too with all these girls but they are all such daddy's girls and I'm the one who is no fun. I need me a momma's boy. :)

Marisa and Rob said...

Malin is so cute in that Suit! Too cute!! Love it. The girls are going to be just thier mommy!! Gymnastics and swimming! They are having a fun summer!!! :)

Erin said...

Whoo hoo! Hooray for girls. We're so excited for you guys.

Don and Celeste Innes family said...

Sarah, the girls look like they are having so much fun with gymnastics! I'm so jealous of them! I wish I could go to a bigger gym and train with olympic trainers!They are going to be awesome gymnasts! They already have the gymnastic bodies and everything! Baby Malins adorable and i can't wait to see you guys next weeend! Love you!

Martha said...

Sarah, I absolutely LOVE these "fat guy in a little coat" pics! So cute. He's getting so big, CRAZY!
Love you guys,
~Marph