Friday, January 18, 2008

Sarah turns a whopping 25.....

Yes, that's right, on January 14th Sarah reached the ripe old age of 25....and she has a wonderful husband and three adorable kids to show for it! It all started on Jan. 12, when the Richardson family celebrated it,combined with cousin Price Johnson's 8th baptism birthday and aunt Lori Richardsons bday which was on Jan 1st. We had an awesome cake and YUMMY Taco Salad. Thank you everyone for the cute gifts and thoughtful cards! That evening I got to go to the temple with my Hubby and MOm and Dad. It was a great spiritual session. I love the temple. www.lds.org Thanks mom and Dad for the new garments!
The Cake! Sarah and Aunt Lori All The MEN watching a football game at Aunt Nora and Kiley's Gorgeous custom home. Grandma Richardson, MOM, Aunt Nora, and Aunt Diane. Love you!!

Aubrey wanted a picture too!

Savannah with her second cousin, Camille. They're a month apart. She's my first cousin, but she's my daughters age.......weird huh?! Then on Monday, my actual birth day, My wonderful Sister in Law Colleen Keeler, insisted on watching our three kiddos so I could have the day ALL TO MYSELF! As the kids and I were opening the door to go to Tempe, where Colleen lives, we saw this on our door.

It was present from Mom and Dad Lewis! What afun surprise! Inside was yummy treats and a gift certificate for a free date night in Ajo, to one of the 20 mexican restaurants, and free babysitting, complimentary of Mom and Dad Lewis. Good deal, eh? Thanks again! It was a fun surprise.
So after I dropped the kids off at Colleen's, I went to lunch at Olive Garden with my wonderful husband. I got my favorite meal, Soup, Salad and Breadsticks! We did some dream shopping at JCPenney Furniture outlet store. They have AMAZING deals. Thank you Malin for a great lunch date!
After that, I went home, got in my bed, and read for three hours!! It was great! I read and finished the book, PeaceGiver. http://deseretbook.com/store/product?sku=4644455What an awesome book. I highly recommend it.
I also took a nap, watched a movie, and even cleaned the house a little.
Thanks everyone for the nice emails, cards, gifts in the mail, and phone calls.
And only 5 years till I'm 30!! AHHHH!

9 comments:

Leah said...

YAY! Happy Birthday sweet Sarah....I can't believe you 25 with 3 kiddos! Awesome! So glad your day was great!

Becky McArthur said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I'm so glad I found your site. Your kids are so beautiful and grown up! Glad you had a fun birthday. I'm with you on Olive Garden...soup, salad, breadsticks! YUM! I'm getting so hungry for that kind of stuff. Stinks being stuck in Thatcher. JK :)Take care.

heidi said...

how fun! it looks like you had a great birthday. i turn 25 in June and man I don't know why, but i just don't want to keep getting older

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! We just moved and I am in your parent's ward. You have such a wonderful family, and I'm sure I will see you next time you visit.

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! You are so sweet, fun, and a great friend. Love ya!

Kristina said...

well, I'm a little late, but I just found you....Happy Birthday!! Your family is so adorable! What are you up to these days? Where are you living?

Linda said...

So cool that you got pictures at this get-together.. I always forget my camera! I don't get to see you enough. Sounds like you had a great birthday without the kids. All Moms need that kind of a break on their birthday.... !!Colleen is awesome to take your kids for the day.

Deanne Wahl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like an amazing day. I don't know what I would do with a day to myself. Probably just sleep and love it!

Jordan and Ariana said...

Duh Duh uh. . . Happy Burfday. . . said in the voice of Gus Gus the mouse!