Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas in Thatcher

Christmas in Thatcher was very relaxing! We had a great time! We enjoyed caroling to good friends in the town, and Polar Express. WE went geocashing, but had no success. It was still fun!! We ate alot, slept alot, watched good movies, wrapped presents, had a nice Christmas Eve Breakfast complete with candlelight and sparkling cider. The funnest part was Santa surprised everyone with a WII!! Even Malin and I. It was so fun! I must say, it's a good thing we don't have a WII at our own home, because I could easily play it all day. It's that addicting! Malin got some yummy cologne, his favorite game ACQUIRE, which actually is not being made anymore and you have to buy it used on EBAY. It's a long running tradition in the Lewis Family. IT's SO FUN. I got Turbo Jam www.turbojam.com and Pearls from China. LOVE THEM!! The girls got a fun play house www.rosepetalcottage.com and other fun things that they just HAD to have. Baby Malin got trucks and a toolbench, but silly me,I forgot to get pictures. He is SO cute when he crawls around the house pushing his cars and making the CUTEST car sounds. I will definately post a video of him doing it! He also learned to walk pretty much in Thatcher.

5 comments:

Linda said...

It looks like you had a fun Christmas! Your family is so fun - I love the memories I have living with you. We laughed all the time. oh yeah, what is geo cashing? We got the nice big cozy blanket from your parents too... we love it! I'll see on Saturday at the baptism, right?

heidi said...

i love christmas time, being with family, everyone is especially happy. it looks like it was fun for you & i'm sure spending it with your family was great

Ashley said...

How cute your girls are! That's awesome that you came home for the holidays! Nice to see you blogging again.

Leah said...

Looks like so much fun! So glad you guys had a get away too!
I wish I could help you with the blog book. I am almost done with mine. Maybe email customer support and ask for help? So so sorry!:(

Kerrie said...

I'm so glad you had a good christmas. It's always fun to see pictures of your family. How the heck is Ryan? He's so awesome. I'm totally jelous that you got turbojam! I want it so bad. Let me know how you like it.